CMG Landscape Architecture is hiring a communications manager to join its office in San Francisco, USA.
CMG is currently seeking a creative person with a strong interest in design and the public realm to join our marketing team as the communications manager. Working under the supervision of the marketing director, the communications manager is responsible for development of thought leadership narratives and publications in strategic locations. This individual will capture CMG’s stories, develop content for promotion in our desired target markets and to place them in publications, including press releases, press kits, award submissions, social media, mailers, web site, and marketing collateral. The communications manager is expected to coordinate with writers, publishers, editors, photographers, and consultants required to meet the objectives of the job, including cost management and accountability for outcomes.
Experience: two to three years
Salary range: $80,000
- manage digital marketing, award submission, photography and social media
- manage website content, structure, updating information and reworking website design
- manage award submissions and track results
- coordinate with project staff to capture project stories, develop stories for publication and place content in desired locations
- coordinate marketing collateral, including project image files, project descriptions, data, resumes and firm descriptions
- coordinate content for external communications such as press releases, press kits
- contact publication editors to place CMG content such as articles and blogs
- oversee graphic design support staff, as required to support work
- experience working within the marketing realm of a design firm, A/E/C industry preferable
- passion for great storytelling and excellent writing and editing skills
- professional with a high degree of personal responsibility and accountability
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast‐paced environment
- proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office applications
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format.