C’monde Studios has an opportunity for a senior industrial designer to join its office in Hong Kong.
C’monde Studios is a premier and award-winning innovation and industrial design agency that operates at the intersection of business, brand and design.
We are looking for a smart, switched-on senior industrial designer with six years of experience from consumer electronics, Iot, audio design to join our small yet capable team. You are strong in all parts of the design process: research & customer insight, ideation, testing, cmf, prototyping, development and factory implementation. Very strong in CAD modelling and quick to turnaround ideas to CAD and render. Self-motivated, proactive and able to quickly find solutions is a must.
If a small team environment that provides opportunities to work in a wide range of different creative fields and work flexibility in Asia’s coolest city appeals to you then this is for you.
- Cantonese would be good but not a requirement
- solid experience and skills in CAD.
- work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- a degree in industrial design, product design etc.
- strong time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- an incurable curiosity relating to all things design, a desire to make things better
- general woo-hoo mentality!
We look forward to receiving your application together with a portfolio of your work.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley