Coach House is hiring a showroom manger to join its team in London.
Job type: Full Time, permanent
Salary: £18.80 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
Hours of work: 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Coach House is UK’s largest wholesale supplier of furniture and giftware and has an exciting opportunity for someone who is sociable, confident and loves building relationships to join our successful team in our brand new trade space in Chelsea, London.
Purpose of the role:
- positively and professionally promote Coach House, its products and services, at all times to the required standard within the new trade space
- maximise all sales opportunities during customer and prospective client contact
- communicate effectively and share information with other staff and departments to ensure business and customer expectations are met
- promote positive customer experience
- effectively manage the smooth running and operation of the space
- coordinate all maintenance and service staff
The successful candidate should have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to think proactively and commercially. You should also possess a high level of professionalism and have confidence in dealing with a varied portfolio of customers. You should have experience of working within a showroom or hospitality environment and a keen eye for detail. A passion and/or interest in interiors and interior design would be advantageous. A keen interest in the interiors and homewares industry is key.
You will be confident, self-motivated, proactive and work well both individually and as part of a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via the apply for job button below.