Cobalt is looking for an architectural project manager to become part of its team in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Cobalt seeks a purposeful person who would be motivated to become involved in the dynamic work environment of architecture in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Cobalt is a full-service architectural and urban design agency working in international environment. Cobalt has grown rapidly, working on a wide spectrum of projects in Azerbaijan starting from national tourist route development strategy, to theatre and residential neighbourhood design and a lot more. We are working in close cooperation with our partners in the Baltics, Norway and other European countries.
- leading projects from concept design to construction
- organise and manage project team’s daily work
- communication with the client
- communication with engineers, construction companies, outsourced consultants, partners in Norway and Baltics
- construction work supervision
- checking and marking up shop drawings, reviewing project team’s drawings
- conduct site planning and compliance
- prepare and oversee timelines for the projects
- tracking the progress of each project and reporting to the design director
We are looking for a person who:
- has at least five years’ experience in architectural project management
- has proven experience in coordinating internal team and liaising with clients, consultants
- is proficient in documenting in AutoCAD and Revit
- has a high sense of responsibility with an excellent eye for detail and contemporary design
- has strong problem-solving skills
- has mature communication skills
- has a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- has excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- has excellent English and Russian language skills
Please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.