Annvil is looking for an experienced architect to join its team full-time in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Annvil, an interior architecture practice has become an industry leader, with a diverse portfolio including hospitality, commercial, residential, high-rise, office and masterplan design. In 2017, Annvil has established a branch office in Baku, Azerbaijan – Cobalt. Cobalt has grown to 25 employees in less than a year and has set a goal to achieve a new frontier for architecture in the region. The ongoing architecture project list includes reconstruction of 70 years old Teze market, Pitstop and a multifunctional road stop buildings in 53 locations all over Azerbaijan.
- leading projects from sketch design to construction
- organise and manage project team’s daily work
- communication with engineers, construction companies, outsourced consultants, partners in Norway and Baltics
- construction work supervision
- checking and marking up shop drawings, reviewing project team’s drawings
- conduct site planning and compliance
- prepare and oversee timelines for the projects
- tracking the progress of each project and reporting to the project manager
We are looking for a person who:
- has at least five years’ experience in leading architectural project team or as project leader assistant
- has proven experience in coordinating internal team and liaising with clients, consultants
- is proficient in documenting in Revit, BIM
- has a high sense of responsibility with an excellent eye for detail
- has strong problem-solving skills
- has mature communication skills
- has a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- has excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- has good English language skills
Please submit your CV, references and your works’ portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.