Cocovara is seeking a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London.
We are looking for a mid-weight interior designer to join our studio team and work on an exciting portfolio of properties in the UK and abroad. Based in Knightsbridge we are a boutique company that focuses on high end residential from conception to completion. We are looking for an all rounder, someone with great design aesthetic but also with strong drawing skills and the ability to run several projects of varying sizes at once.
You will have three to five years’ FF&E experience and ideally also skilled in delivery of FF&E packages abroad.
- project lead designer and job runner, taking ownership from initial brief to final installation
- lead site meetings and quality control visits
- create full project costing schedules and budgeting
- produce drawings, schedules and specifications
- conceptual and detailed design work
- responsible for all drawings and production information, including signing off all technical and bespoke joinery details
- sourcing and procuring FF&E
- responsible for the day-to-day delivery of multiple projects at the same time
- travel to visit projects abroad
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- ability to work on simultaneous projects with a quick turnaround
- comfortable with a client facing role and acting as a representative of the company
- excellent project management, planning and organisational skills
- good time management and self-motivation is essential, and prior experience with client liaison and running jobs on site
- strong budget and cost management skills
- vast knowledge of FF&E products, finishes and suppliers
- Microsoft Word and Excel
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.