Coffey Architects has an opportunity for a communications assistant or architect to join its firm in London.
We are looking for a versatile communications assistant with graphic design skills to support our head of communications and engagement with the strategy and execution of Coffey Architects’ marketing, PR and internal and external comms and our studio manager with the daily running of our office.
The ideal candidate will:
- have one year of previous experience in a similar role at another architecture practice or relevant external marketing/communications/PR agency
- have advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite and the Microsoft Office suite and a keen graphic eye
- employ a dynamic, proactive and creative approach to media and communications
- boast excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organisational skills
- be assertive, driven and friendly
- demonstrate excellent writing skills
- be able to work on multiple assignments and deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
Key responsibilities will include:
- coordinating the production of custom communications, including presentations bid proposals, brochures, press releases, awards submissions and other marketing collateral
- working closely with the leadership and project teams to help promote the studio brand and raise its profile through relationship-building, event attendance and press coverage
- supporting the organisation and promotion of internal and external events
- collaboratively managing our website, and social media, including content curation
- updating internal databases for project facts, leads management, suppliers, images and assets other duties as assigned
- coordinating CPD’s and external speaker’s presentations
- photographing models/image editing
This is a varied role that has great potential. You will write and tell Coffey Architects’ story as it grows from strength to strength. There is opportunity for travel, including studio study trips and international conferences and exhibitions, and room for growth into a leadership role.
At Coffey Architects, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We believe an inclusive environment benefits our employees, our clients and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the Mayor’s in-progress Good Work Standard.
Please submit a CV with a cover letter, no more than 5MB addressed to Dorota Glab.