Coffey Architects is looking for an experienced Part 3 architect to join its practice in London.
Coffey Architects is an open-minded, research-led practice in central London, inspired by people, architecture and light.
We are seeking an ambitious architect to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as project architect for delivery stages on residential, mixed-use or cultural projects.
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- confidence in working in a complex yet creative environment
- five years of industry experience
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- excellent knowledge of residential, mixed use or cultural projects
- strong AutoCAD and 3D skills (experience with BIM/Revit is an asset)
The environment is collaborative, the salary is competitive, and Coffey Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your CV and design samples (under 5MB) for the attention of Dorota Glab, using the ‘apply’ link below.