Coffey Architects is hiring a Part 2 or Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Coffey Architects is an open-minded and research-led practice based in central London. We are seeking an ambitious architect or architectural assistant to join our growing team.
About the ideal candidate:
- a Part 3 architect would be required to have one to four years post qualification experience, with specific experience working as project architect on design-led projects
- a Part 2 assistant would need a minimum of one to two years previous working experience
- strong design and graphic presentation ability
- confidence in working in a collaborative and creative environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- experience in SketchUp, BIM/Revit and AutoCAD an advantage
- available immediately
- not essential, but highly desired – experience working on cultural, mixed-used or residential projects in some capacity.
As an equal opportunities employer, we particularly welcome applications from women and black, asian, minority-ethnic and other underrepresented backgrounds. All appointments will be made on the merit of skill and experience relative to the role. Please note, we offer flexible working policies for those with family or other care responsibilities, or for accessibility, health and safety concerns.
Please email your CV and design samples (under 5MB) stating current availability for the attention of Dorota Glab using the ‘apply’ link below.