Compton is looking for a marketing project manager to join its team in London.
Up for building something brilliant?
Compton is the leading commercial real estate agency in the City Fringe district, working with some of the most architecturally significant buildings the capital has to offer.
Compton’s all-new marketing department is seeking an ambitious, proactive individual who thrives in a project management environment.
If you love design, architecture, people and enjoy bringing an idea to life across multiple brand communication channels then read on.
A key position within the marketing team and business, this role will work with the head of marketing and with the wider team to drive and deliver projects across the business.
As the marketing project manager, you will create and publish all brand communications. You will be the go-to for our creative partners and clients, ensuring projects are well-briefed, managed efficiently throughout and that deadlines are met.
- you are responsible for the daily creation and running of Compton’s brand communications from social assets and emailers to other outputs
- checking all creative is on brand and delivered to a high standard
- you will project manage work streams including communications with our external creative partners and agencies
- working cleverly with our creative collaborators to ensure projects are brought to life and hundreds of creative assets are delivered to a high standard in a timely manner
- interpreting briefs into actionable tasks the team can respond to – allocate and manage project resources, including budget, time, and team members
- assist with the preparation of photo shoots, installations, and print jobs
- ability to identify potential risks and implement strategies to mitigate challenges that may arise during project execution
- provide project status updates and insights to project partners
What we’re looking for in you:
- brilliant admin skills and a desire to build highly organised workflows – you have an eye for detail
- a passion and understanding of marketing techniques and varying marketing channels
- an appreciation for space, design and architecture
- ability to design simple assets using tools such as Canva
- you will be a team player and a clear and confident communicator
- have a knack for building strong relationships
Please apply using the ‘apply for job’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom