ACCIONA is seeking an exhibition designer to join its team in Madrid.
We are looking for a concept designer or concept architect specialised in scenography, cultural planning and/or ephemeral architecture to help drive the exhibition design unit towards innovative exhibition design and cultural dramaturgy.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to extract a potent concept from exhibition content moving beyond traditional chronological classifications through create simple, elegant and user-centred designs. He/she understands exhibition design as an integral visual creation, always subordinate to content.
- bachelor or equivalent degree in architecture, design or related field
- experience as an exhibition designer, art director, experience designer or equivalent
- proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, AutoCad, Sketch Up, Revit, 3DMax
- fluent in English, good command of Spanish preferable, other languages welcome
- highly creative person, capable of working in multidisciplinary teams; motivated, keen on exploring new designs and spaces
- knowledge of latest design concepts, emerging technologies, and other developments in the user experience field
- design and visualise creative concepts for innovative exhibitions and interiors through RIBA 1 to RIBA 4
- develop and visualize exhibition contents, narratives, thematic layouts, as well as spatial atmospheres
- analyse and develop design projects (large and small) in tender, trying to go above and beyond the original brief on both a creative and technical level, even under tight deadlines
- produce sketches, diagrams, elevations, sections
- produce creative proposals and presentations, making sure all work is conceptually in line with objectives and brief
- working with multidisciplinary design/content teams
- position based in Madrid
- available to travel
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.