ConForm Architects is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
ConForm Architects are recruiting an architect to join and become an integral part of our team.
Our award-winning work varies across scales and sectors and we are currently working through some exciting projects at all stages with more about to begin. You will be part of the growth of the practice at an important time as we transition from smaller to larger-scale residential projects in conjunction with several cultural and office projects and a photography studio.
We are looking for a dynamic architect who has been qualified for two to three years, ideally working on exceptional residential projects across all RIBA work stages. Experience at well established, esteemed practices would also be advantageous. You will be working directly with the partners and our small team, expected to lead several projects with autonomy.
Requirements of the role:
- two to three years’ post-Part 3
- experience of all RIBA work stages (ideally with contemporary high-end residential projects)
- ability to confidently lead projects, use initiative and make decisions autonomously
- a passion and drive to create exceptional architecture
- a solid understanding of the process of an architectural project with the ability to manage your own time to meet the deadlines required
- exceptional communication skills
- excellent design and presentation ability
- proven technical understanding in construction detailing and legislative knowledge
- confidence and experience in dealing with and managing clients, consultants, and contractors
- highly proficient with AutoCad, Sketchup and Adobe/Office packages
- you must be eligible to work in the UK and have fluency in written and spoken English
If of interest please submit:
- specific cover letter addressed to ‘The Partners’ outlining how you meet the above requirements and what has drawn you to this role
- CV outlining your experience, the projects you have been involved in and your specific role on them
- maximum 10-page concise portfolio of relevant architectural work
Please submit via the ‘apply’ link below. Do not provide links to online portfolios.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.