Conran and Partners is looking for an architect to join its practice in Hong Kong, China.
Conran and Partners’ Hong Kong studio are looking for a creative architect to come and join their busy and growing studio, to work on a number of exciting and ambitious projects in the hospitality and residential sector in Hong Kong and the Asia-Pacific region, and to contribute actively to the rapid growth of the studio.
Conran and Partners are a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors, working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects from concept through to completion and become part of a dynamic and enjoyable studio.
Ideal candidates will have:
- one-three years’ experience post-Part 3 qualification
- strong aesthetic design sensitivity
- past experience in high end residential and hospitality projects
- construction experiences in Hong Kong and/or Asia-Pacific region
- ability to work independently and show initiative enthusiastically
- a good drawing hand and an eye for detail
- excellent graphic abilities
- good communication skills to articulate design ideas in a comprehensive and engaging way
- working knowledge of architectural drawing and detailing
- the aptitude to work in a team
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D programs
- a good working knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Application deadline: until positions are filled.
Conran and Partners are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.