There is an opening for an interior designer to join Conran and Partners in London.
Conran and Partners London studio has an exciting opportunity for junior to mid-level interior designers to come and join our busy and creative studio and work on a number of exciting new projects in the hospitality and residential sector in the UK and internationally.
Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- experience in the hospitality and residential sector
- strong design and communication skills
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team and to a team leader
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package/s including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign
- Revit experience a bonus
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: email@example.com and clearly mark the subject heading ‘Interior Designer Recruitment – Dezeen’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.
Application deadline: 31 January 2018
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture