Conran and Partners has an opportunity for a junior interior designer to join its office in London.
You will work on a number of exciting projects in the hospitality and residential sector in the UK and internationally.
Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- minimum of one-year or more of professional experience in high-end residential and hospitality
- strong design and communication skills
- previous experience on a drawing package required
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
- understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team and assist the team leader
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- experience in using Revit is an advantage
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Application deadline: until positions are filled.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.