Conran and Partners is seeking a junior interior designer or architectural assistant with interior experience to join its team in London.
Conran and Partners is looking for a talented and enthusiastic interior designer/interior architect to join our London studio in the heart of Clerkenwell, to work on a number of exciting new projects.
We are a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century, with studios in the UK and Hong Kong and an international client and project list. Our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and spaces, working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects from concept through to completion and become part of a dynamic, design-led and friendly studio.
Ideal candidates will have:
• an interior design degree or architectural qualifications
• experience in high end residential and hospitality
• minimum two years’ experience
• strong design and communication skills
• previous experience working on a drawing package
• experience in using Revit is preferred
• creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
• enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
• understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to drawing packages
• the ability to work well in a team and assist the team leader
• the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
• strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
Applicants should have a flair for design and experience working on high-quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work, exhibiting their ability to contribute to the design ethos of the practice.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications is 15 April 2021.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer and offer the opportunity for growth. Other benefits include flexible working.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.