Conran and Partners is looking for a marketing assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic marketing assistant to join our London studio by in the heart of Clerkenwell. You will also assist with promoting our Hong Kong studio initiatives.
Conran and Partners is a collaborative team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, the practice has a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. It will be a dynamic and diverse role which requires an appreciation of design at all scales and across all sectors.
Reporting to our marketing manager, you will be expected to integrate closely with our design teams and related consultants.
You will help the marketing manager to implement our marketing strategy, assist with our digital and social media platforms, as well as provide new business and PR support. This will include assisting with RFPs, PQQs and competitions, providing support with awards submissions, photography, marketing collateral, coordinating client events, industry event attendance, speaking opportunities, coordinating press releases and activities through to being at the heart of studio culture by supporting and suggesting social events and raising project awareness within the studio.
Other skills and experience you will possess include:
- an awareness of marketing and communications principles as applies to a creative business
- excellent planning and multi-tasking skills and ability to successfully work independently to manage own time and daily tasks
- confident communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with the senior team and our external agency
- enthusiastic, dependable, good attention to detail and a desire to provide an unrivalled level of service
- creative nature with strong proven graphic skills and an eye for composition
- detailed knowledge and working proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as proven knowledge and working proficiency of Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Application deadline: 30th October
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer and offers the opportunity for growth. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry, and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply. Other benefits include flexible working.
How to apply:
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries via the apply for job button below and clearly mark the subject heading ‘Marketing assistant, London’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.