Conran and Partners is hiring a marketing manager to join its team in London.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic marketing manager to head up our marketing and PR strategies across the business. Working from our London studio in the heart of Clerkenwell, you will also be responsible for promoting our Hong Kong studio initiatives.
Conran and Partners is a collaborative team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, the practice has a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. It will be a dynamic and diverse role which requires an understanding of design at all scales and across all sectors.
Reporting to the partners, and working closely with our senior team, you will be expected to integrate closely with our design teams and consultants. You will also be engaging positively with our clients.
You will help the Partners to define and implement our marketing strategy, and directly manage our digital and social media platforms, as well as provide new business support and coordinate PR. This will include working closely with our client marketing teams, coordinating RFPs, PQQs and competitions, managing awards submissions, photography, marketing collateral, coordinating client events, industry event attendance, speaking opportunities, coordinating press releases and activities through to being at the heart of studio culture by supporting and suggesting social events and raising project awareness within the studio. You will also be leading on our social media activity.
Other skills and experience you will possess include:
- a minimum of three years’ experience in marketing within the architecture and interior design profession
- an understanding of marketing and communications principles as applies to a creative business
- an excellent knowledge of social media and digital communication
- meticulous organisational skills; ability to work independently and proactively, as well as being able to handle demands, targets and pressured situations effectively and in good humour
- confident communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with the senior team and clients
- enthusiastic, dependable, impeccable attention to detail and a desire to provide an unrivalled level of service to colleagues and stakeholders
- detailed knowledge and working proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as proven knowledge and working proficiency of Microsoft Office
- a strong proven graphic ability and eye is an advantage
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Application deadline: 30th October
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer and offers the opportunity for growth. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry, and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply. Other benefits include flexible working.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries via the apply for job button below and clearly mark the subject heading ‘Marketing manager, London’.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.