The Hong Kong studio of Conran and Partners is looking for a senior interior architect/designer.
We are looking for a senior interior architect/designer with a minimum of five years professional experience to come and join our creative studio in Hong Kong to work alongside our London office on a number of exciting new projects in the hospitality and residential sector.
Conran and Partners is a team architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. Working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualification
- strong background in the hospitality and high-end residential sector
- strong design ability and communication skills
- creative flair, conceptual approach
- client facing with proven experience of job running
- understanding of and experience in delivering pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- xcellent AutoCad and Adobe CS skills
- advanced 3D rendering abilities
- project experience with Revit is highly preferable
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Application deadline: End of February 2018
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: email@example.com and clearly mark the subject heading ‘FAO Roderick Tong – Interior Architect/Designer Recruitment – Dezeen’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.