Conran and Partners has a vacancy for an interior designer/architect with BIM experience to join its team in London.
Conran and Partners is looking for a talented senior interior designer/interior architect with BIM experience to come and join our London studio in the heart of Clerkenwell.
We are a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century, with studios in the UK and Hong Kong and an international client and project list. Our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and spaces, working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects from concept through to completion and become part of a dynamic, design-led and friendly studio.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- strong background in the hospitality and high-end residential sector
- strong design ability and communication skills
- creative flair, conceptual approach
- experience in finishes and material specification
- knowledge in curating FF&E schemes and compiling specifications
- client facing with proven experience of job running
- understanding of and experience in delivering pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team
- leading and managing people
- mentoring more junior members
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- 3D rendering abilities
- project experience with BIM and strong Revit skills are essential
- excellent skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
Applicants should have a flair for design and experience working on high-quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work, exhibiting their ability to contribute to the design ethos of the practice.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications is 23 October 2022.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer and offers the opportunity for growth. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply. Other benefits include flexible working.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries via the apply for job button below. Clearly mark the subject heading ‘Senior Interior Designer BIM, London’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.