Conran and Partners has an opportunity for an interior designer or interior architect to join its firm in London.
Conran and Partners’ London studio is looking for creative interior designers/interior architects to come and join its busy and creative studio, to work on a number of exciting projects in the hospitality and residential sector in the UK and internationally.
Conran and Partners are a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA-chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- experience in high end residential and hospitality
- minimum of three+ years’ professional design experience
- strong design and communication skills
- good drawing skills to technical drawing stage
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and show initiative
- understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team as well as guide more junior staff
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) and the ability to deliver drawing packages.
- working knowledge of FF&E
- experience in using Revit is an advantage
- experience of running a small project would be advantageous
Application deadline: until all vacancies are filled.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Conran and Partners are an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.