Conran and Partners is hiring a marketing assistant to join its firm in London.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic marketing assistant to work alongside our marketing manager. Working from our London studio by Tower Bridge, you will also assist with promoting our Brighton and Hong Kong studio initiatives.
Conran and Partners is a collaborative team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, the practice has a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. It will be a dynamic and diverse role which requires an appreciation of design at all scales and across all sectors.
Reporting to our marketing manager, you will be expected to integrate closely with our design teams and our external PR agency.
You will help the marketing manager to implement our marketing strategy, assist with our digital and social media platforms, as well as provide new business support. This will include assisting with the design of RFPs, PQQs and competitions, providing support with awards submissions, photography and marketing collateral, through to being at the heart of studio culture by supporting and suggesting social events and raising project awareness within the studio.
Other skills and experience you will possess include:
- ideally a couple of years’ experience in marketing within the architecture and interior design profession
- an awareness of marketing and communications principles as applies to a creative business
- excellent planning and multi-tasking skills and ability to successfully work independently to manage own time and daily tasks
- confident communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with the senior team and our external agency
- enthusiastic, dependable, good attention to detail and a desire to provide an unrivalled level of service
- creative nature with strong proven graphic skills and an eye for composition
- detailed knowledge and working proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as proven knowledge and working proficiency of Microsoft Office
- this is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK
Application deadline: 28 June 2019
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.