Contreras Earl Architecture (CEA) is looking for a senior architect to join its office in Gold Coast, Australia.
CEA is a dynamic young architecture and urban design studio focused on providing highly innovative contemporary design solutions across a range of scales and varying typologies.
Currently CEA is developing a number of exciting multi-residential projects in Australia and we are looking for a senior architect to join our team on the Gold Coast. If you have substantial experience working on multi-res projects, have a strong design sensibility and share a passion for conceptualising ambitious architectural design challenges into elegant solutions this will be a good chance for you to join our growing team.
- architect with six+ or more years of experience and proven experience on multi-residential projects
- strong documentation skills (development application to construction documentation)
- proven experience in construction detailing
- previous experience (minimum of one project) on-site or completed project. Experience working from concept design to construction documentation (please add your specific role on the projects in your portfolio)
- proficient written and verbal skills – for co-ordination with consultants
- ability to work independently and in teams
- valid working visa to work in Australia
- highly proficient in CAD (AutoCAD or ArchiCAD)
- Rhinoceros Software Knowledge
- literate in Adobe CS- Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- *Grasshopper and live connection would be a plus
All application documents will be treated as strictly confidential
How to apply
Candidates should submit their CV and Portfolio (max 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.