Cor Domi is looking for a lead designer to join its team in London.
We design and supply bespoke kitchens and joinery to high-end residential projects. We use only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship for an immaculate finish that’s built to last. From design and manufacture to installation and aftercare, we offer a complete end-to-end service focused on delivering complete and long-lasting satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager and passionate about design with at least five years’ professional design experience in high-end bespoke joinery. Cor Domi has an outstanding pipeline with huge potential for growth and we are looking for an exceptional candidate to help us build the business at this exciting time.
This is a full-time position based at our studio in Parsons Green. Applicants should be London-based within a reasonable commute.
- management and mentoring of team
- preparation and development of concepts, drawings and presentation material for project sales and sign off
- manage project timelines and project budgets
- strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple projects
- source, research and maintain relationships with suppliers
- work through all phases of project delivery, installation and aftercare
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and the design team
- minimum five years’ experience in bespoke joinery design
- proven sales pedigree
- experience in both design and project management
- ideally proficient in ArtiCAD, Vectorworks, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
- excellent creative and communication skills
- fluent in both written and spoken English
- excellent client presentation skills
- competitive compensation package, based on experience
- hybrid working (three days in the office, two remote)
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break
- discretionary bonus
- incentive trips
To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio, salary expectations and availability to start.
Please note, we are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK.