Cottrell & Vermeulen is looking for an office manager to join its practice in London.
Cottrell & Vermeulen is an award-winning, medium-sized architecture practice based in south London. We are seeking a confident, organised and proactive office manager to ensure that the practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Reporting to the directors, the role is varied and involves financial administration, hr administration, IT, marketing and general office management.
- financial administration incl., invoicing, bookkeeping, managing sales/purchases
- HR administration incl., leave, payroll coordination, pensions, employment contracts
- preparing tender documents and expressions of interest for new jobs
- liaising with PR consultants on website updates, brochures and award submissions
- overseeing IT systems and software provisions in partnership with IT consultants
- general office management incl., renewals of insurance and professional memberships
- purchasing and management of stationery, sundries and equipment
- answering phones, responding to inquires, managing shared inboxes
- facilities and maintenance management
Previous experience as an office manager is not essential but the successful candidate should have experience in a similar capacity dealing with a variety of administrative tasks. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Natasha Schular using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.
Cottrell & Vermeulen is an equal opportunity employer.