Part 2 architectural assistant
at Cove Burgess Architecture
Cove Burgess Architecture is hiring a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are an RIBA chartered practice looking for a motivated and passionate Part 2 architectural assistant to join our growing team in Southwark, London, to work on a variety of upcoming projects within the residential, commercial and cultural sectors. We are particularly looking for candidates with knowledge of 3D modelling and rendering in SketchUp and V-Ray.
The atmosphere in our office is informal, international and ambitious and we also offer mentoring and support if you are looking to complete your Part 3 diploma with us.
Your role within the studio will include collaborating with senior members of staff to develop early-stage design proposals, up to assisting in project delivery. You will work directly with clients, consultants and contractors, on a variety of projects, as part of our small team.
- excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- ability to work self autonomously and multi-task
- excellent time management skills
- aesthetic sensibilities and good design skills
- minimum 12 months previous practice experience (Part 1 or Part 2)
- excellent knowledge of 3D Modelling in SketchUp (essential)
- excellent knowledge of rendering software – preferably V-Ray (essential)
- good knowledge of 2D CAD software – preferably Vectorworks
- good knowledge of the Adobe Suite – particularly PhotoShop and InDesign
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
Submit your application consisting of a short CV and portfolio digitally via the apply for job button below (PDF, max. 10MB).
Please title the subject as ‘Part 2 architectural assistant application’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
See how we work
You must sign in to apply for this position. If you don’t have a Dezeen Jobs jobseeker account, create one here.