Cross Works is seeking qualified architects to join its growing team in London.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and highly motivated collective, looking to grow sustainably to meet an increased demand across a number of sectors. The new recruits will work on predominantly large-scale architectural and masterplanning schemes and assist on other types of creative work.
The following knowledge and capabilities will be required in order to be shortlisted for an interview:
- qualified architect (ARB / RIBA Part 3 or equivalent) with at least five years of professional experience (pre- or post-qualification experience is valid)
- excellent design skills with demonstrable experience on projects at multiple scales; experience on larger scale mixed-use buildings and masterplans will be highly beneficial
- ability and flexibility to work across multiple projects
- excellent command of Rhino / Revit / CAD is essential; proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite / MS Office is also expected
- working knowledge of GIS is beneficial
- friendly and conscientious, with strong communication skills
- a passion for teamwork and collaboration
Competitive salary (and bonus) dependent on experience and capabilities.
This position will require working in an office environment in London.
Full eligibility to work in the UK with immediate effect is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all those who fulfil the job description and eligibility above, regardless of sex, gender, orientation, nationality, ethnicity or age.
Please send your CV and a portfolio to showcase your work, via the apply for job button below.
References may be required; please provide with your application if they’re available.