Cross Works is looking for a graphic designer/social media manager to join its team in London.
Permanent full time role from our offices in East London.
The firm is on the look out for a highly motivated and creative graphic designer with expertise in Adobe Creative Suite to assist the design team, and a passion for social media and comms.
The successful candidate will be a highly creative, personable and ambitious self-starter, with great organisational and time management skills.
In order to be shortlisted for interview, you must have the following:
- degree in graphic design
- advanced graphics skills in Adobe Creative Suite (incl. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- excellent skills in motion graphics (After Effects/Premier Pro)
- a thorough understanding and ability to utilise social media channels to their fullest potential
- exceptional scheduling abilities and time management skills
- highly creative and imaginative content creator
- a few years work experience in the creative sector
- very strong written / spoken communication skills
- an interest in architecture and cities
Competitive salary (and bonus) dependent on experience and capabilities.
This position will require working in an office environment in London.
Full eligibility to work in the UK with immediate effect is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all those who fulfil the job description and eligibility above, regardless of sex, gender, orientation, nationality, ethnicity or age.
Please send your CV and a portfolio to showcase your work, via the apply for job button below.
References may be required; please provide with your application if they’re already available.