Cross Works is seeking qualified architects (ARB/RIBA Part 3 or equivalent) to join its growing team in London.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and highly motivated collective, growing to meet an increased demand across a number of sectors. The new recruits will work on predominantly large-scale mixed-use architectural projects internationally, and some urban design schemes.
The following knowledge and capabilities will be required in order to be shortlisted for an interview:
- qualified architect (ARB/RIBA Part 3 or equivalent) with at least five years of professional experience in international design firms
- excellent design skills with demonstrable experience on projects at multiple scales; experience on larger scale mixed-use buildings will be highly beneficial
- ability and flexibility to work across multiple projects
- excellent command of Rhino and Revit (BIM) is essential
- proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite/MS Office is also expected
- friendly and conscientious, with strong communication skills
- a passion for teamwork and collaboration
- a passion for design
Competitive salary (and annual bonus as standard) dependent on experience and capabilities.
This position will require working in an office environment in London. Hybrid/remote work is not offered at this moment in time.
Full eligibility to work in the UK with immediate effect is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all those who fulfil the job description and eligibility above, regardless of sex, gender, orientation, nationality, ethnicity or age.
Please send your CV and a portfolio to showcase your work.
References may be required; please provide with your application if they’re available.