Cross Works is on the lookout for a project architect/senior architect with excellent BIM capabilities to join its growing team in London.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and highly motivated collective, looking to grow sustainably to meet an increased demand across a variety of sectors.
We envisage the new recruit to be a long term part of the team going forward and welcome those who would like to develop as a core member of a young and fast-growing business.
We’re currently working on architectural projects at a variety of scales & typologies and on large-scale masterplanning schemes.
The following knowledge and capabilities will be required in order to be shortlisted for interview:
- qualified/chartered architect (ARB/RIBA) with a minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience
- exceptional design skills with demonstrable experience on large-scale international projects
- thorough and comprehensive command of Revit is absolutely essential for this role
- good command of Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- excellent communication skills and an ability to coordinate effectively with wider project team/consultants
- strong command of the English language (spoken and written)
Competitive salary (dependent on experience and capabilities).
Please note: eligibility to work in the UK is essential for this position (i.e. work permit/settled status etc.). Sponsorship is not currently offered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and actively encourage applications from all those who fulfil the job description and eligibility above, regardless of sex, orientation, nationality, ethnicity or age.
Please send your CV (including a brief portfolio of key projects to show-case your work), and a few sentences outlining your motivations behind applying, via the apply for job button below.