CTO Lighting is looking for an account manager to join its team in London.
CTO Lighting is a family owned business that has built an enviable reputation over the past 20 years working with some of the world’s leading interior designers, architects and property developers.
We design and manufacture a range of luxury lighting at our UK factory which we distribute through our global sales network alongside bespoke fixtures for prestigious design practices and projects. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a progressive design-led company.
CTO Lighting has a vacancy for a London account manager working from our showroom and office in Islington, as we continue to grow at a fantastic pace. As an account manager within CTO Lighting you will be an integral part of the sales team working in tandem with our other departments to ensure our strong growth targets are achieved. This role will report directly to the sales manager.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join our friendly and experienced team, working with them in a fast-paced residential and commercial environment to support our sales network.
- have exceptional presentation skills
- be responsible for your own accounts, ensuring an exceptional level of service is provided
- build and develop new and existing relationships
- promote brand awareness
- seek new opportunities to develop untapped sales streams
- visit and present to new and existing contacts
- organise your own diary to book appointments each week
- provide an exceptional customer journey
- utilise our showroom for client presentations and events
- be part of the sales team to reach monthly and yearly sales targets
- liaise with the design and operations teams on bespoke projects to ensure a smooth customer journey
- attend national and international trade shows; Decorex, Maison et Objet, Euroluce and IMM
- travel nationally and internationally from time to time
You must be an enthusiastic, organised person with an interest in design and will relish the chance to see how a successful luxury, design-led company operates. You must be ambitious and be able to thrive with the responsibility that will be given and grow this role.
You must have:
- a minimum of five years of sales experience within the interior design community
- your own personal book of clients
- an outgoing personality
- strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- good project management and time management skills
- excellent administrative skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and a CRM database are essential
- a great design eye and design empathy
- great computer skills
It will be advantageous to have Sage 50 knowledge (or similar accounts package)
CTO Lighting offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development, an uncapped bonus scheme and a great working environment. The salary will depend on your skills and experience. There is a pension scheme and 20 days holiday (and an extra day for every two years worked) plus statutory holidays. General hours are Monday to Friday 9-6pm.
To submit your CV please click the ‘apply’ button below.