CTO Lighting is hiring a sales manager to join its team in New York.
CTO Lighting at ROOM in New York is a new strategic partnership between the celebrated British lighting brand and one of New York’s leading contemporary showrooms.
CTO Lighting is a family owned business that has built an enviable reputation worldwide over the past 20 years, working with some of the leading interior designers such as David Collins Studio and Yabu Pushelberg. We design and manufacture a range of luxury lighting distributed through our worldwide sales network alongside bespoke fixtures for prestigious design practices and projects. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industry’s finest in a progressive design-led company.
ROOM is a luxury home furnishing and lighting showroom with locations in Tribeca and Greenwich, representing some of the world’s most exclusive lighting lines as well as our own bespoke furniture collection. Working with the world’s top designers and architects for over 20 years, we believe in beautiful design, superior craftsmanship and creating a positive and satisfying experience for our customers from start to finish.
CTO Lighting at ROOM has a vacancy for New York sales manager working from ROOM’s showroom in Tribeca. As New York sales manager, you will implement our sales strategy by developing trade sales within New York, Connecticut and Long Island. You will reporting to the Commercial Director of CTO Lighting and the CEO of ROOM.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to lead our sales in New York. We are looking for someone who wants to work within an exciting new partnership, joining our friendly and experienced team and working with them in a fast-paced commercial environment to grow and support our national and international sales network.
- oversee, implement and develop an effective sales strategy to achieve target
- manage and grow our global New York sales network
- seek new opportunities to develop untapped sales streams
- drive new products to market
- use ROOM’s showroom for client events and presentations as well working with colleagues to maximize its usage
- ensure a high level of customer focus and satisfaction
- provide a weekly report on lead generations, meetings and conversions
- build brand awareness for CTO Lighting
- travel nationally and internationally from occasionally
You must be ambitious and have the vision to make the sales department thrive and grow under your leadership. You must be an enthusiastic, organized person with a passion for design, and will relish the chance to operate in a successful luxury, design led company. We provide an excellent career path opportunity and see this role developing within CTO Lighting.
You must have:
- excellent A&D contacts within the New York interiors community
- a minimum of five to seven years sales experience within a fast-paced luxury commercial environment within the interiors sector
- strong presentation skills, communication and negotiation abilities
- an outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills
- excellent management and team leadership skills
- good project management
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and a CRM database
The successful candidate must have the correct documentation to work in the US.