CTO Lighting is seeking a studio and sales administrator to join its team in London.
Studio and sales administrator at CTO Lighting
CTO Lighting is a family owned business that has built an enviable reputation worldwide over the past 20 years working with some of the leading interior designers such as David Collins Studio and Martin Brudnizki on exclusive projects such as Chiltern Street Firehouse and St Pancras Hotel. Both our stock and bespoke departments supply projects worldwide to international clients including British Airways and Gordon Ramsay. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a progressive design-led company.
We design and manufacture a range of luxury lighting at our UK factory which we distribute through our global sales network alongside bespoke fixtures for prestigious design practices and projects. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a progressive design-led company.
CTO Lighting has a vacancy for a studio and sales administrator working within our showroom and office in Islington as we continue to grow at a fantastic pace. As studio and sales administrator, you will be an integral part of the team, helping to ensure the smooth day to day running of our studio across all departments and helping the sales team meet their targets. You will be reporting directly to the sales manager.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone who has recently graduated with a design related or creative business degree or a post graduate with some experience who wants to join our friendly and experienced team. Working within a fast-paced commercial environment to make the office run efficiently across all our departments and support our national and international sales network you will be offered an exciting career path.
- support sales team in processing sales orders and liaise with clients on payments, order status and despatching of goods
- liaise with our Factory on dispatches of lights
- be the first point of contact on the phone and at the showroom
- meet and greet clients in our showroom
- be part of the sales team to reach monthly and yearly sales target
- attend national and international trade shows; Decorex, Maison & Objet, Euroluce
- general office duties including ordering stationary, staff kitchen supplies and sending samples to clients
- support the directors with administration
You will be an enthusiastic, organised person with an interest in design and will relish the chance to see how a successful design led company operates.
You will have:
- ambition and drive
- great interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships naturally
- strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- a team orientated, flexible and friendly approach under pressure
- good project management and time management skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
- a great design eye and design empathy
- fluency in a European language is an advantage but not essential
CTO Lighting offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development, an uncapped bonus scheme and a great working environment. The salary will depend on your skills and experience. There is a pension scheme and 20 days holiday (and an extra one day for every two years worked) plus statutory holidays. General hours are Monday to Friday 9-6pm.
Submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.