CuldeSac is seeking a creative interior designer to join its team in Valencia, Spain.
At CuldeSac we are looking to recruit a senior interior designer with a great capacity to understand the client’s business challenges and respond to them through creative and surprising concepts and consumer experiences. Someone who has the ability to organise complex projects and provide them with effective, understandable and functional solutions.
A professional who can translate these concepts into designs and developments with its own memorable identity, who has the ability to express and defend its ideas not only with words, but also through illustrations, sketches and 3D rendered images.
A candidate that combines a good degree of creativity and boldness with the mastery of technique and the ability to be decisive and self-sufficient in the different tasks he or she is given.
We are looking for a person to help us in our mission to support our clients in transforming their businesses through creativity. A person with the ability to lead and work in a team, understanding the studio’s philosophy: the CuldeSac Way. Our own working methodology, in which the keys are to share, listen and debate around the projects.
The work will be focused mainly on the creative side and must also have strong technical and developmental notions. The position requires agility and dynamism, to be able to respond to the demand for solutions and optimal answers. It is essential that the candidate can work with full commitment and motivation in the projects developed.
This role will take sole responsibility for independently running multiple projects, through each design phase during its partnership with the studio. The candidate will manage the creative interpretation of a design brief, leading on the creation of all project packages and follow-up during subsequent stages.
- able to lead a project from concept to completion
- minimum of 8 years’ experience in the hospitality/commercial interior design industry
- highly proficient in AutoCAD and 3d Studio
- expertise in producing detailed drawing packages as well as custom millwork and FF&E
- proficient in Adobe Package
- have excellent design and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously, with possibility to work distance-based, therefore must be extremely organised, self-motivated, adaptable and flexible
- fluent in both written and spoken English
Applicants must be eligible to work in EU.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.