CZWG Architects is looking for an experienced office manager to join its team in London.
This is a central role that is key to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the practice. Are you a super organised and highly numerate multi-tasker with a conscientious attitude and excellent attention to detail? Our ideal candidate will have at least five years’ office management experience, is used to being the ‘go-to’ person, is unflappable, enthusiastic, a lover of challenges and someone who enjoys no two days being the same!
Your responsibilities will range from office and facilities management, HR and finance administrative tasks to organising social events:
Office and facilities:
- managing office supplies, keeping the space tidy and providing a front of house role for clients and visitors
- responsible for the office email, phonelines and mail
- assisting teams with meeting room bookings, travel arrangements and event tickets
- scheduling regular CPDs
- organising team social events including Christmas and summer parties
- liaising with office suppliers, couriers and contractors
- liaising with the IT manager to ensure smooth running of the office IT equipment
- responsible for office insurance and PI renewals
- responsible for health and safety annual reviews and Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) accreditations
- assistance with the Quality Management System (QMS) as required
- liaising with external HR consultants
- maintaining up to date information for employee handbook and employment policies
- recruitment and inductions of new staff
- scheduling and assisting with preparation for staff reviews
- maintaining holiday and absence records
- overseeing company health insurances
- organising staff health and safety training
- creating new projects within the QMS software
- liaising with project leaders to set budget plans
- raising purchase orders for office expenditure
- timesheet software supervision
- working closely with the finance manager and managing director on fee programming, resourcing and payroll adjustments
- arranging and minuting monthly and mid-month management and finance meetings
- knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- strong prioritisation, communication and organisation skills
- a genuine ambition to help support a busy practice
- knowledge of Xero would be beneficial but not essential
- knowledge of Rapport 3 would be beneficial but not essential
CZWG offers employee benefits including:
- health insurance
- workplace pension scheme
- 20 days plus additional annual leave for every five years of service
- extended Christmas office closure
- cycle to work scheme
£38,000 negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
Send your CV via the apply button below.
Please note that all candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
CZWG is an equal opportunities employer.