D-raw is seeking a junior interior architect/studio assistant to join its team in London.
The position is on a full-time basis and the salary offered will be negotiable and dependent on experience.
d-raw studios are an innovative, experienced architectural and interior collective.
Experience, skills and knowledge:
- bachelor’s degree in interior architecture
- multi-tasking, strong design and organisational skills are essential
- creative and have an enthusiastic attitude with the ability to show initiative
- Adobe suite, sketch-up and Vectorworks ideal however you will receive training
You will be:
- studio manager – ordering studio supplies and answering phones
- help and support project leaders with concept development
How to apply
To be considered for the position, please do send your cv, cover letter + portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
We will review each CV, however, we cannot respond to every application, therefore if you do not hear from us acknowledging your submission you have not been considered for a position at this time and there is no need to call the studio.