D-raw is recruiting a Part 2 architect to join its London-based team.
D-raw studios are looking for a talented individual to join its team in London, as a Part 2 project architect or similar. The position will be on a full-time basis and the salary offered will be negotiable and dependent on experience.
D-raw studios are an innovative, experienced architectural and interior collective.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- progress projects through all RIBA work stages
- enthusiasm for both contemporary and classical detailing and technique
- coordination experience with clients, contractors, and consultants
- experience in Vectorworks and sketch-up ideally
- technical ability to resolve architectural solutions
How to apply
To be considered for the position, please do send your cv, cover letter + portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below
We will review each CV, however, we cannot respond to every application, therefore if you do not hear from us acknowledging your submission you have not been considered for a position at this time and there is no need to call the studio.