D3 is seeking an architectural technician to join its team in London.
D3 are a multi-disciplinary studio focusing on residential and commercial projects in London, the home counties and overseas, encompassing new build, restoration, refurbishment and extension of buildings in prestigious areas or architecturally sensitive locations.
D3 was founded by Andrew Richards following more than 15 years’ experience in the residential, hospitality and luxury commercial sectors, encompassing work for private clients, developers, institutions and private family offices.
The detail oriented, client focused team have successfully delivered some of the most exceptional projects in London, the home counties and overseas. The studio’s core work is focused in prime central London and possess vast experience in planning, construction and design of complex residential and commercial projects.
The team are comprised of an experienced group of architects, technicians and interior designers and are currently working on a range of projects of varying scale and nature, including projects in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, and Camden, as well as projects in the Cotswolds, Surrey and further afield in St Tropez, Malta and Australia.
D3 are seeking an architectural technician with high end residential experience to join its friendly team of 15 (plus office dog Charlie) in Fulham, London. The candidate should have an acute attention to detail, have experience delivering technical drawing packages, meet project deadlines and possess excellent client relationship skills.
Main tasks to include the following:
- producing tender and construction packages, drawings schedules and specifications
- ensure that all work is in line with current legislation and industry standards
- liaising with consultants and clients, coordinating the input from multiple teams
- attending site meetings
- measured surveys and site inspections
- job running
- five plus years’ of experience
- architectural degree or relevant in CIAT or architectural technology
- experience of working on private residential and high end fit-out projects
- knowledge of working across RIBA work stages 4 and 5
- UK site experience, knowledge of UK planning, building and CDM regulations
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- must be AutoCAD proficient
- good time management and organisation skills
- excellent technical skills and construction knowledge
- possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
To apply for this role please submit a cover letter, CV and PDF portfolio via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
D3 Projects Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 28 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our privacy and data protection policies.