David Chipperfield Architects is seeking a team assistant to join its team in London.
Role: team assistant – leading architectural practice
This is a great opportunity for an extraordinary team assistant to support the executive office of a busy international architecture practice. We’re looking for a collaborative and energetic team member with a practical, can-do attitude. You must have a love for contemporary art and architecture and be an active communicator who is highly organised, self-motivated and professional.
- experience in all aspects of office administration including travel booking, managing outlook calendars and expense processing
- highly organised with good attention to detail. Ability to multitask under pressure and re-prioritise
- quick to grasp new processes, tools, systems and disseminate information.
- outstanding interpersonal skills
- ability to collaborate across all levels and speak up with confidence
- a strong sense of professionalism and discretion
- excellent written and verbal English is required; German or Spanish as a second language would be nice to have but is not strictly required.
- university degree required
This role reports to the executive assistant and main duties include executive team travel booking including visas, flights, hotels; diary management; reconciling credit card expenses; answering phones and reception support; organising social events for the executive team; ad hoc research and administrative support duties. This is a varied and fast-paced role that would suit someone who is keen to keep learning, loves to be helpful and is happy to jump in and help where needed. The office is located in central London near Covent Garden and is a dynamic and creative studio environment with lunchtime talks, social events, and a great team environment full of creative professionals.
Early applications are encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.