David Coles architects is looking for a Part-I/II architectural assistant to join its growing team in Olney, UK.
DCa is an established busy architectural practice working on an exciting range of projects. We are based in the attractive market town of Olney, close to Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part-I/II architectural assistant with the following qualities to join our friendly team:
- experience in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D software packages, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- exceptional design and presentation skills
- excellent communication skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- capability to work independently and as part of a team on a variety of projects
- ability to multi-task and manage your own workload
- ability to work to deadlines
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
We offer an excellent opportunity to gain the appropriate experience and training. Competitive salary depending on previous experience. Health and pension scheme benefits available. You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence. All applicants must have the necessary working permits.
DCa is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV, together with a covering letter, demonstrating the above qualities and examples.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Experienced Part-II architect
at Canaway Fleming Architects