David Collins Studio is hiring a bid coordinator to join its team in London.
David Collins Studio is an award-winning London-based interior design studio, delivering internationally recognised hospitality, retail and residential projects around the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their new business and marketing team in a bid coordinator role, on a one year fixed term contract. The chosen candidate will gain incredible exposure to the world of luxury, and will gain vast experience managing formal new business responses in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a bid coordinator with a keen interest in architecture and design. This role would particularly suit an early career professional who is keen to grow into a business role within the interior design industry. You must have a minimum of two years’ professional experience preferably within the field of architecture, interior design or real estate.
The job responsibilities include:
- preparing proposals, qualifications and presentations for prospective clients
- downloading and reviewing client tender documents
- managing and producing submissions such as expression of interest (EOI), prequalification questionnaire (PQQ) and request for qualifications (RFQ) for local and international projects
- coordinating the production of second-stage bid submissions such as invitation to tender (ITT), request for proposal (RFP)
- scheduling Client meetings in relation to the bid process of new opportunities
- liaising with the client’s procurement teams, hotel operators and project managers to identify submission requirements and then coordinate the production and delivery of submission content to ensure deadlines are met
- supporting the preparation of fee calculations in Excel with the new business team
- preparing weekly internal reports to update the Exec team on the progress of New Business activities, fee proposals and contract negotiations
- supporting the new business team with administrative tasks relating to contracts following the successful appointment of a Fee Proposal. This may include printing, setting up meetings with legal teams and organising client signatures and international couriers