David Collins Studio is looking for middleweight/senior interior designers to join its London-based team.
Following exciting recent new project wins, we are looking to recruit exceptional inspirational candidates with experience in the high-end hospitality, retail and F&B design sectors.
David Collins Studio is a high-profile luxury architectural interior design studio of 55, based in a beautiful studio in Fulham.
We deliver world-class projects across the hospitality, retail, residential and maritime sectors and, following recent project wins, are seeking experienced designers at middleweight/senior levels, to work on fixed term or permanent contracts.
Essential experience, skills and qualifications:
- degree or equivalent in interior design
- experience working on unique and luxurious projects in the high-end market within the hospitality, retail and F&B sectors
- experience working on all stages of a project from concept through to completion
- strong concept skills
- experienced in using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- excellent hand drawing skills
- strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office (world, excel and outlook)
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Looking to take your design career to a new challenging and exciting level?
Submit your CV and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.