David Collins Studio is looking for an exceptional senior FF&E designer with high-end commercial experience to join its FF&E team in London.
Experience and qualifications:
- degree or equivalent in interior design, furniture design or architecture
- proven experience and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 9-12 years)
- effective people management
- ability to interpret briefings correctly
- ability to present effectively
- interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- visualisation of other people’s ideas
- sketching and drawing
- MS Word and Excel
- AutoCAD 2D/3D (desirable)
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.
David Collins Studio is an equal opportunities employer and a partner of United in Design.