David M Sullivan is hiring a junior architectural designer to join its team in New York.
David M Sullivan, an award-winning architecture and interior design firm based in NYC, is seeking a junior architectural aesigner with motivation, communications skills and design experience to join our team. We are a multi-disciplinary studio comprised of versatile design professionals who pay meticulous attention to detail and are passionate about design. We work at a variety of scales and program including residential, hospitality, offices, retail and mixed-use.
Qualified candidates will have:
- professional bachelor or master’s degree in architecture
- two to four years’ post-graduation experience, with familiarity of all design and documentation phases
- proficiency in Rhino, AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop required
- experience in Revit, V-Ray, Grasshopper and Lumion a plus
- experience in commercial projects a plus
- highly organized and detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- ability to communicate within a team, with clients and with consultants
Please submit one PDF, no larger than 10MB, containing a cover letter, resume, and selected work via the apply for job button below with the subject name/junior designer.