David Morley Architects is looking for an experienced architect to join its friendly and expanding team in Farringdon, London.
David Morley Architects have over 30 years of experience in producing environmentally sensitive designs that tune in to each client’s identity and the local context to create tailored responses and inspiring experiences for the building users.
The successful individual will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery including client liaison, project brief development, design documentation, production coordination, planning, organising, project quality control and overseeing construction.
In addition to creating and sustaining client relationships, we are looking for an individuals that enjoys collaborating with other professionals and has an interest in helping us to continue growing our healthcare portfolio.
- two to five years’ post-qualification experience
- excellent high-quality design skills
- good knowledge of UK building regulations and UK planning and construction detailing knowledge
- job running, site experience and client management
- proficiency in MicroStation
- working knowledge of BIM (AECOsim ideal but not essential)
- proficiency in writing NBS Specifications
Our people are our greatest asset and we invest in their ongoing training, provide attractive salaries and wellness initiatives. This is a great opportunity to be involved in some fantastic projects with our dynamic team.
Salary dependent on experience.
Role to start ASAP.