Daytrip.studio is looking for a middleweight interior designer to join its team in London.
Daytrip.studio is an award-winning, innovative design consultancy specialising in creating exceptional retail, hospitality, workplace and residential spaces.
We are a relatively small, close-knit team looking for someone with a keen interest in design and a positive attitude who will contribute to our studio. An increasing workload has created opportunities for team members looking to take their creative career to the next level, which we encourage.
You’ll need to be passionate, inquisitive, excellent at problem-solving, have a strategic mind and be able to think on your feet. You will understand the latest trends, be a keen researcher and always looking to create innovative spaces.
- assist in the creative vision alongside the creative directors
- ensure the team successfully delivers projects on time, budget and to the highest standard
- work independently and mentor junior team members, developing their ability as designers
- be a professional representative of the company with the ability to present design concepts and ideas with confidence and passion
Knowledge and experience:
- minimum of five year’s experience
- experienced working on residential projects (commercial projects also beneficial)
- knowledge of space planning and concept development
- excellent time management skills
- strong multi-tasking skills
- proven experience producing detailed drawings packages, schedules and specifications
- exceptional attention to detail
- liaising with architects, consultants, specialists and suppliers
- good Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite skills essential
- excellent communication skills in English – verbal, written and visual
This is a full-time position. Immediate start preferred.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Daytrip.studio is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies, please.
Applicants should submit a copy of their CV including samples of their portfolio including sketches, technical drawings with salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!