DBOX is seeking a senior motion artist to join its team in London.
Founded in 1996, DBOX remains a pioneer, renowned for iconic computer-generated imagery and creative marketing campaigns of the world’s most distinguished unbuilt property, architectural and destination projects.
We strive to evolve and innovate, consistently delivering work to the highest quality. As colleagues and friends, we share a perpetual creative curiosity, and a belief that every pixel and every idea today must be better than it was yesterday.
Today, DBOX is shaped to be where our global clients are -maintaining offices in Los Angeles, Miami, New York, London, Budapest and Hong Kong- combining our in-house global strategic and creative communications expertise and capabilities with specialist local knowledge and insight. Our distributed business model makes us highly flexible and more responsive and brings to our work the global mindset and cultural perspective our client’s customers and partners expect.
DBOX, Senior Motion Artist
We are seeking a full-time Senior CG motion artist for our team in London.
Our artists complete all roles of production ranging from three-dimensional model translation, three-dimensional modelling, texture and material creation, lighting, interior design and styling, camera motion and realistic animation/simulations (vegetation, water, fabrics) rendering, post production, CG and live action integration, editing and final output.
- working alongside our creative leads in our London, Budapest and New York studios
- working alongside our project direction team in London to achieve project deadlines and milestones
- maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- education in and/or passion for creative disciplines including; architecture, design and animation
- over three years’ studio experience
- attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive and collaborative environment
- appreciation and desire to operate at the highest level in the industry
- demonstrable ability to understand and interpret two-dimensional architectural drawings
- proven ability to construct accurate and efficient three-dimensional models
- proficient experience with Autodesk 3ds max
- proficient experience with render engines: Vray and Corona
- proficient experience with the Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop
- experience with iToo Software
- diverse scale of global projects, including ESG-led, grand masterplans, high-value and sector-defining
- privileged and unique exposure to varied world-class design and architecture
- varied clients, including developers, investors, operators, institutions, architects and designers
- globally recognised, full-service agency
- international travel
- emmy award-winning team
- exposure to industry-leading and emerging technologies
- warm, enthusiastic, mature and creative team
- career-focused policies
- salary dependent on experience
- flexible working hours
- holiday increasing upon length of tenure
- maternity and paternity packages
- compassionate leave
- Christmas break
- company-contributed pension scheme
- weekly studio-wide lunches
- cycle purchase scheme
- annual museum membership
- company initiatives: massage, regular studio outings, activity days, personal training, presentation training
Salary: £35K – £45K per annum
432 Park Avenue
South Quay Plaza
Twenty Grosvenor Square
One Beverly Hills
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that the role is London-based in our studio. However, you will initially be working remotely as per UK Government COVID-19 guidance.
Please submit your application via the ‘apply’ link below.
In order to assist our process, please name your document using the following convention: lastname_firstname_ddmmyy.filetypeabbreviation.