DCSK has an opportunity for an architect to join its team in London.
DCSK is currently looking for architects and architectural assistants to join our freshly formed practice in London. We are a young firm where creativity, collaboration and innovation stand as our ethos. Our work includes multi-unit housing, urban design, and placemaking, and we are located in Clerkenwell.
We are looking for Part-II candidates who are quick on their feet, entrepreneurial and adaptable, to start building our young creative team. We believe in supporting our staff to reach their full potential and so this is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to flourish in an exciting practice and work in a great studio environment.
DCSK is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
- software skills must include: Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite. Other programs like 3DMax, Vray, SketchUp, etc.
- candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills and excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients, managers and team members
- ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines
Working with us gives you:
- training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development
- an office environment that is friendly, flexible and multicultural, with a sustainability commitment
- regular social activities
How to apply:
- it is very important that the subject line of your email must include your name and the position you are applying for
- independent applicants only – no agency appointments considered
- you must be eligible to work in the UK
- please contact us at the email address given below and not directly to the office
- please do not use your email as your motivational/covering letter
- please submit your covering letter, CV and work samples as attachments to your email (preferably as PDFs) to: firstname.lastname@example.org