De Matos Ryan is seeking to recruit an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or a recently qualified architect to join its design studio in London.
We are looking for an articulate and motivated candidate, who is passionate about design and interested in contributing to the future of the practice.
De Matos Ryan is an award-winning design-led practice working on a wide range of cultural, arts, educational, residential and heritage projects that demonstrate our expertise and enthusiasm for design. We create simple, imaginative and well detailed modern environments, incorporating all disciplines from landscape to interiors and furniture.
Skills and experience required:
- at least five years’ experience in a design-led UK practice
- applicants will need to demonstrate exceptional abilities across all RIBA Stages including strategic thinking, planning and onwards to technical abilities and construction experience
- excellent design skills with a keen attention to detail as well as clear and thorough technical knowledge and expertise
- excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills
- expert knowledge of MicroStation, Photoshop and InDesign
- experience of Rhino/SketchUp will be an advantage
- experience writing NBS specifications will be an advantage
Applications should consist of:
- covering letter stating the reasons why you are interested in joining our practice and date from when you are available
- reduced portfolio, maximum four A4 sides, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
Please submit your CV, portfolio and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below. Please note that due to the large number of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
De Matos Ryan is an equal opportunities employer.