De Rosee Sa Architects is seeking a recently qualified architect/Part 2 architectural assistant to join its studio in London.
About this role
De Rosee Sa Architects are currently seeking an enthusiastic, design-led recently qualified architect/Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Notting Hill, west London. This is an exciting role that will allow you to work on a variety of projects at different size and stages; providing the perfect opportunity to grow your skillset quickly and build on your job-running and project management experience from inception to completion.
De Rosee Sa Architects are an award-winning, architectural and interior design-based company with our head office based in west London, United Kingdom. Established in 2007 by directors Max de Rosee and Claire Sa, the practice has built a reputation for designing imaginative and well-considered schemes spanning the residential, educational, retail and community sectors.
- manage the day to day running of projects under supervision
- liaise confidently with clients, design team consultants, suppliers and local authorities
- working closely with a project architect to deliver detailed tender sets, proposing design solutions, exploring these in both drawings and CAD models
Skills and experience:
- qualified architect or Part 2 architectural assistant with a minimum of two years’ professional experience
- ideally, have experience in and a passion for working on bespoke residential projects
- strong exposure to detailing and construction knowledge
- preferably had exposure to job-running
- experience at all RIBA work stages is desirable
- knowledge of UK planning, building and construction is desirable
- excellent written and verbal English
- highly organised, pro-active and strong communicator
- excellent working knowledge in VectorWorks 2D and 3D, AutoCAD, Creative Suite and Microsoft Excel
- excellent time management skills and an ability to manage conflicting or multiple deadlines
- salary commensurate with experience
- candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- to apply, please submit a covering letter describing how you will contribute to De Rosee Sa along with your CV using the ‘apply’ link below
De Rosee Sa is an equal opportunities employer.